|Registration and abstract submission|| Will open soon...
||The deadline for registration, abstract submission and fee payment is April 17, 2023.|
|Financial support (fee waiver) applications|| Will open soon...
||The deadline for waiver requests is March 27, 2023.|
|If you require a visa to enter the UK, please complete this form||Official information on UK entry requirements can be found here.
Official information about travel to England during coronavirus can be found here.
|Very basic options|| - Travelodge Hatfield - very basic option, about 10min walk
- Travelodge St Albans - basic option, about 20-30min by bus
- Travelodge Welwyn Garden (very close to Welwyn Garden City train station) - basic option, about 20-30min by bus
see prices at travelodge.co.uk
|Budget options||- Premier Inn St Albans - about 30min by bus|
- Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City - about 30min by bus
see prices at premierinn.com
|More upmarket options||- The Comet London Hatfield - about 10min walk|
- Tapestry Collection Hilton St Albans - about 30min by bus
|University accommodation||To be confirmed...|
The workshop will be held in the University of Hertfordshire (The University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield AL10 9EU, UK.)
|from Luton||- You can take a taxi (costing from £45-50 for private hire companies, such as Uber, one way) - 30min
- A cheaper option (around £10 one way) would be to take a train to St Albans City and then bus towards the University of Hertfordshire - 60min
- Even cheaper option would be to take a bus to Luton Town, and then bus 610 from Luton Town to the University of Hertfordshire - 90min
|from Gatwick||- Take a train from the airport to St Albans City (there are direct trains) and then local bus to the University of Hertfordshire (around £40 RETURN) - 90min|
|from Heathrow||- Take Elizabeth line train, change at Farringdon, travel to St Albans City, then take a local bus to the University of Hertfordshire (around £20 one way) - 120min|
- Take bus 724 from Heathrow bus station to Hatfield (around £12 one way) - 120min
|from City airport||- Use DLR/underground to get to Kings Cross/St Pancras, from there take a train to St Albans City (normally depart from St Pancras) or to Hatfield (normally depart from Kings Cross), then take a local bus to the University of Hertfordshire (around £20 one way) - 60-90min||from Stansted||- There is a limited number of direct coach services evry day, costing from £10 one way and taking around 75min, see NX|
- Otherwise, you have to take a train to London Liverpool Street, then use underground to get to Kings Cross/St Pancras, then take a train to St Albans City or Hatfield, then take a local bus to the University of Hertfordshire
|Eurostar|| - You will arrive at St Pancras station. From there take a train to St Albans City (usually departs from St Pancras) or to Hatfield (usually departs from Kings Cross), then take a local bus to the University of Hertfordshire
|Domestic||- Travel either to St Albans City or Hatfield (Herts) station, then take local bus to the University of Hertfordshire |